Saturday, September 6, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

Well right now the rain is pouring down as Tropical Storm Hanna comes through. The news says about an inch and a half has fallen near here today after about a half inch last night. So there are some nice puddles in the yard, and a little bit of an overflowing gutter. Isaiah's sandbox has some sand stolen from it in order to keep water away from our front door. Lots of rain, but its kind of fun. Isaiah and I took some time to play in the rain this morning, and we have some evidence to prove it.




Since I am crazy enough to play around in the rain, you can probably assume that I am feeling well. My blood test from Thursday was above the point of being neutropenic, so I was able to stop taking my neupogen injection. I never had my blood tested below the neutropenic point during this cycle, but I was just barely above being neutropenic with this last test. So it is likely that I reached that point on Tuesday or Wednesday. However, I was able to work all week, and felt like I had a ton of energy. Last night I fell asleep around Isaiah's bed time, and didn't get up for about 12 hours. So I think my body shut down a bit after a busy week, but I am well rested and have a ton of energy again today. So right now I am looking forward to a few more days of feeling great before I head back toNIH on Thursday for the next round of chemotherapy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute..
look at those two kids playing in the rain.
So good to hear and see your feeling well, keep up the cancer whooping!

ps i love the mr. clean look John.